« All Events
VII MENDOZA’S WINE EDITION (FRIDAY 30TH MARCH)
30 March, 2018 / 09:30 - 16:00 Free - 45€
- Fondillón? We reveal the mystery so the magic continues.
Wine tasting directed by David Bernardo Lluch.
Invited bodegas: Bodegas Santa Catalina del Mañán, Bodegas Brotons Culebrón & Bodegas Primitivo Quiles.
- Robert Parker and Enrique Mendoza, feel their sensations. Estrecho 2015 95 RP. Las Quebradas 2015 94+ RP.
- Practical viticulture workshop. Field grafting grape vines. Cleft, whip, Omega.
- 14 aromas that you will never forget.
- Enrique Mendoza Rosé. White grapes or red?
- Wine tasting. A selection of 11 wines to savour. Complimentary serigraphed Spiegelau Premium wine glass.
- Cocktail workshop. Gastro-Negroni & Fluid Rosé. With Pepe Orts, Mixology Team.
- Gastronomy: A selection of cheeses and cold meat from all over the world. Alicante style rice dish and vegetable garden salad.
- No changes or refund allowed.
- The organization reserves the right to modify activities as deemed appropriate.
- The company reserves the right to refuse admission.
- No pets allowed inside or near the event, except guide dogs.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the event.